Brooklyn is a lively borough and has a number of restaurants, delis and catering services. Each of these business want to advertise their foods and to do so they need to show them off in the best manner whether displayed on a menu, a website, or a brochure. Hiring a trained and professional food photographer to make you food photos stand out can actually create interest making people want to try the foods you have to offer. Hiring one of our professional food photographers here at Photo-Flare will ensure that you get the professional food photographs your food deserves.
A bit about Our Photographers
Our food photographers love photography and they love food and so they combined these two passions in a career in the the highly specialized field of food photography. All of our photographers have spent years perfecting their craft and each one brings their own special touch to the finish photographs. However, all of our skilled photographers works have some things in common. Here are some of what you can expect from our service.
Our Photographers Will Choose the Perfect Setting to Show your Food at It’s Best Advantage
You work hard to create wonderful and attractive food that will stir the appetite even before the first taste, and you need your food photographs to show to show the bright colors and the textures apparent in your food. Our photographs have the knowledge and skill to choose the perfect setting to show your food at it’s best.
· The Right Background– In order to show your food at it’s most appealing our photographers choose the backgrounds that your foods will be shown against with great care. These backgrounds will set apart the different components, colors and textures of your food in and extremely appetizing way.
· The Correct Lighting– Our photographers will choose the right lighting to make your food practically pop off the page. Lighting can either make or break a composed dish or raw ingredient and out photographers know how to use lighting to bring out the best in your food.
Attention to Detail
Our food photographers are perfectionist at taking photographers and their attention to detail is amazing. They will capture even the smallest cut vegetable or garnish in or on that Chicken pot pie or that amazing salad. Our photographers will take a picture from a variety of angles to make sure that they get just the perfect photograph that displays your food at its mouth watering best.
Choosing the Right Props
If you own a deli or catering service and want to send out brochures advertising your food, you are going to want those pictures to really capture anyone’s attention who picks up the brochure. Our trained food photographers choose the right props. Often these props are actually the raw ingredients used in the dish itself. For example, a stunning dish of corn chowder may feature an ear or two of corn as a prop to make the soup appear even more appealing. In other photos the prop may be a hand, silverware or other food related objects. The purpose of using these props in food photographs is too make the food more appealing and create a desire to sample the specific food being photographed.
Stunning Finished Photos
When you hire a photographer from Photo-Flare you will receive stunning finished photographs for your website, brochure or your menu. These photographs will be colorful and appetizing and is sure to make your food appealing to your customers.
Who Are Customers Are
If you are in the food industry you may find yourself wondering if hiring a food photographer is right for you. Here are some samples of who are customers are and why they hire our services.
· Restaurants- Many Restaurants in Brooklyn hire our services when they are making up new menus, cards for specials or when they are setting up a website. Not only can our food photographers take still photographs for those menus or cards advertising specials, we can also provide you with videos for your website. These videos can include part of the food preparation as well as completed dishes and even offerings on Sunday morning or weekend buffets. Many restaurants find that actually including brief videos of people enjoying their foods actually increases their business.
· Deli Clients- We also serve owners or managers of Delis taking photographs of their food for brochures or their websites. In some cases we take food photographs of entire show cases of foods as well as making videos for their websites as well. Delis who serve specialty sandwiches and other foods, can especially benefit from having photographs of this specialty food to display in their brochures, on their menus or on their websites.
· Caterers- Some of our customers are caterers and caterer services. We take photos for catering brochures as well as photographs and videos of the food they serve at different events and show to perspective customers the different types of foods the catering service provides. Having actual photographs of the dishes you serve helps customers visualize the types of food and how it will look should they hire you for their party or other affair.
· Bakeries, Cupcake Shops, and Cake Shops- We also count among our customers bakeries, cupcake shops and cake shops. Many cake shops and individual wedding cake makers have us take professional photographs of their creations to display in their cake book for future customers. We can also make a display book for bakeries and cupcake shops as well as photographs and videos for websites for these types of customers.
We also offer food photography classes and lessons for any business who wants to train their personnel to take professional photographs of their food. Our photography lessons are taught by one of our professional food photographers and covers an entire range of topics having to do with food photography in Brooklyn & all New-York Metro area.
If you want to hire one of our food photographers to help your create your own stunning menu, brochure, or website then give us a call at 855-368-6489.